We are looking for an International Marketing Specialist for our Marketing team in Barcelona. If you speak French and have a proven experience in writing impactful content, organizing events and in digital marketing, you should not miss this opportunity.
Brand content creation
Create and publish various types of content (mainly in French) in order to advertise our products, events, case studies, etc.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Define messages by reading industry articles and interviewing business professionals
- Prepare well-structured content keeping in mind the SEO perspective
- Digital: emailings, web pages, blog articles, eBooks, social media posts
- Offline: documentations, whitepapers, press releases
- Promote the content using digital publishing platforms (CMS, Social Network, etc.) as well as traditional ones
Website & SEO Management
You will be involved in building a strong online presence for our new website. You will help the team to engage our target audience and convert visitors into customers.
- Conduct keyword research using various tools
- Monitor user engagement across our website
- Optimize our content (identify gaps/areas of improvement, new CTA)
You will oversee and organize digital and on-site events for different target audiences like prospects, existing customers and partners especially in France.
- Participate in the elaboration of the planned event from beginning to the end
- Ensure the events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints
- Communication plan: PR, social media, web pages, etc.
- Invitation plan: emailing, organization of telemarketing campaigns with the sales team
- Logistics organization: online platform, goodies if needed, room reservation, etc.
- Analyze the event’s success (registration rate, attendance rate, lead conversion) and prepare reports
The objective is to shape our corporate image in ways that promote our business, values and mission. You’ll be responsible for maintaining media relations and enhance the public awareness of the company and its brand.
- Formulate PR plans and strategies
- Write press releases, speeches, and other PR copy
- Promote it to the specialized press (industry, IT) and manage media relations
- Enhance the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels
- BSc in Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Marketing
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, or similar roles
- Excellent writing and editing skills in French, as well as professional level in English and Spanish
- Experience with email campaigns
- Organizational skills and experience in event organization (digital, on-site or hybrid) is appreciated
- Familiarity in SEO practices, with keyword research and in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- The person should
- be proactive, bringing in own, fresh ideas.
- be organized
- have good analytical skills
- have excellent writing and communication skills
- be able to work in a team
- Availability to travel (e.g. in case of on-site events in France)
- Incorporation: as soon as possible
- A great potential of personal and professional growth for those who show commitment, responsibility, motivation and integrity
- Career plan which enhances your development and growth in the company
- Complete training plan
- Collaboration on an international level (France, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal etc.)
- Competitive remuneration which evolves with your responsibilities and growth
- Dynamic, motivated and international team
- Work-life balance (flexible working hours, intensive workday in summer – jornada intensiva, home office, 24 days of holidays)
- Free coffee
- Office: Poblenou, Barcelona